Wedding Sunset Calculator

10.12.2010

Light is so important to great photography and with the time changing here is a tool to help calcualte the best times for photos. Once it's dark photographers have to resort to flash and we prefer to use the natural day light since it's looks so much nicer in photos.

Sunset Calcuator I think some of 2011 may be incorrect so be careful. This is the only one I have found but if you have a recommendation feel free to post it in the commments section so I can share it with others.

Many couples ask me what is the best time for photos? Usually its an hour prior to the sunset but usually your day doesn't revolve around me, I revolve around you. I am just happy to take as many photos as I can before it's dark out :) If you have a few minutes during the"golden hour" I would love to shoot you but I also want you to party to your hearts content!

There are also tools to help figure out average temps from weather.com

0 comments: