7 2 10 The Wedding of Renee and William at the Riverview Country Club Easton PA

10.23.2010

Renee and Bill were married at the Riverview Country Club in Easton, Pa. They had a beautiful day in July. I always tell my brides I have more teachers then you would believe. Renee is one of them. She teaches 7th grade Social Studies.
Her dress was by Davids Bridal
Flowers were by Phoebe Floral
The couple danced to Open Arms by Journey which is one of my favorite bands!
While doing getting ready pictures at the house I saw a familiar face. Jamie was a bridesmaid in the wedding part and the grooms sister. She cuts my hair at Amare Hair Salon in Easton. I hope to work with Jamie at her wedding in 2011!
Bridesmaids dresses were purchased from Bridals by Sandra







That is what I like to see. Guys fighting for the garter......must have been a hot girl who caught the bouquet!
Their DJ was Best Of Times DJ John Estrada I have enjoyed working with John in past.


Limo - Limotoday.com - Driver Ron 610-217-1106

0 comments: