05 01 10 The Wedding of Kim and Josh at Riverview Country Club Easton PA

6.06.2010


Kim and Josh are siblings to another couple whose wedding I shot last year. I enjoy working in families and circles of friends because it's comfortable knowing the same people. They feel comfortable around me and vice versa. I couldn't wait to work with them because they were the clowns on the dance floor and they didn't disappoint at their own wedding. Both were comfortable in front of the camera and they allotted a decent amount of time to work with me mostly because they had two of us for over 9 hours.
The couple picked a beautiful location for their photos.

I love a couple who isn't afraid to get dirty........and yes this is rare.

The reception was at the Riverview Country Club in Easton. The grounds are beautiful and the staff is fabulous. Nancy the Maitre D is wonderful to work with.






This was Kim's something borrowed and something old.
The Riverview dance floor lets in so much light and is great for day light photos.
Living up to the name the couple had a Rock N Roll Entrance. The crowd loved it!

The DJ had trike races which I really don't recommend for any long dresses. It was fun for them but the long dresses don't really allow you to ride a trike. LOL




Here are some photos from my husband who second shot for me. He is great at catching special moments.

The guys were touching a electric fence. This why you don't drink.........just kidding, but really I wouldn't try it myself.








0 comments: