04 24 10 The Wedding of Michelle and Dean at Perona Farms

6.06.2010

I always enjoy working at Perona Farms. It's a great family run business and they take pride in their work. The grounds a beautiful and different since it located at an old dairy farm. The unique area makes for some interesting back drops in wedding photos.


The couple lucked out with a nice overcast day so we were free to roam everywhere. As we were waking back to the reception, Michelle paid me one of the nicest compliments I have heard. She told me she was so nervous about taking pictures because she is shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera. She said I actually made it fun for her and she just enjoyed it so much because she felt like herself. This is actually my goal. I want to bring the happiness and natural moments out of you. The most realistic photos are you just being yourself.






The Bridesmaid dresses were by Ann Taylor. Purple has been a popular color for 2010.










I had the pleasure of working with Brooke McNamara who is a student at the Hallmark Institute of Photography. She was so much fun to work with and is available as a second shooter for the summer.

Harmony Dj's - Anthony Martino
Black Tie Limo - Joe - Great driver

0 comments: