11 22 09 Melissa and Robert the Engagement Session Central Park NYC

1.23.2010

Melissa and Rob are getting married in Manhattan this October. They attended a wedding my husband I shot this summer at the Jersey Shore and came highly recommended to us from the bride and groom.


We took the engagement shoot at Central Park which is just a few short blocks from where they reside and met afterwards to discuss options for their wedding day.

My husband and I had a great time working with them and they really warmed up to the camera. Melissa just photographs beautifully and I can't wait to shoot her on her wedding day when it's generally an easier time to take photos. Couples are usually more relaxed, more pre-occupied or just happier all around then most days. The more smiles, the more I shoot :)











>

0 comments: