11.2.08 The Wedding of Christine and Jesse St Clements and Rutgers Gardens

12.03.2008



Christina is a special bride. She booked me so long ago that I feel like I have know her forever and she has always kept in contact with any updates. I have been along with her on the ups and downs of planning a wedding, which ever bride goes through.


Christina was really into planning her wedding and has an informative wedding website that goes down to even what she was going to have in her bathroom baskets. Please feel free to check it out at http://moscatelloc.googlepages.com/ourwedding
She knew exactly what she wanted and just had to find it and she wasn't a Bridezilla......well at least not to me. Her vendors were carefully selected and I will share them with you later but back to the couple first.


I had to opportunity to work with Christina and Jesse at an engagement shoot. I have never seen such a nervous person as Christina. The only way I could get her to relax was if Jesse kissed her so he did alot of kissing that day. I told her on your wedding day it doesn't feel like this and you probably won't even know I am there. I don't think she believed me as i was shooting her with her stiff smile at that session but, I asked her to trust me. The wedding day came and I didn't even have to tell Christina to relax, not even one time! There is a special feeling that comes over even shy people on your wedding day. You want to be looked at even if you don't like being the center of attention because, when are you going to look this good again? Your hair is done, your make up, you are dressed in the finest garment you will ever wear in your life and are pampered all day long. It really is like being a princess for a day and it's a great feeling. One you will never forget.


Their wedding went great. The weather was perfect and I loved shooting at Rutger's Gardens even though there was not much floral life left. The fall leaves provided wonderful bright colors against the blue sky. It was so pretty.


I also have to thank Christina for bringing me so many happy couples since she posts about me on theknot.com. I always ask potential couples how they find me and if they say the knot.com, it's usually followed by Christina. There have been a few others brides posting about me on there and it's greatly appreciated since most of my weddings are by recommendations. KEEP POSTING GOOD THINGS ABOUT ME :)


Click here to view The Slide Show of Christina and Jesse 11.02.08






The couple recommends the following vendors:

Jill Dillner - Minister http://www.njhandfastings.com/ I had the opportunity to work with Jill on several different weddings and I think she is great! She is laid back, funny and hip. I highly recommend her also. The couple received many great comments about Jill.

St Clements Reception Center - http://www.thereceptioncenter.com/ Not the fanciest of venues but it's family run so they make sure everything runs smoothly and the couple felt they were well taken care of. There is also a small outdoor area for pictures.

Review of Photography by Nicole Maire "Another one of my favorite vendors. Right from the beginning Jesse and I were comfortable with Nicole. Through the entire year Nicole had great communication with me and took a genuine interest in the planning process. She would even check my bio to keep up to date! Even when I was being indecisive about where to take engagement pictures she was great and flexible. I love my engagement pics from Seaside Heights. I was so nervous being in front of the camera but she still found away to get good shots. The day of the wedding Nicole and her assistant showed up on time and got started right away! Jesse’s friends are big goofballs and can be overwhelming when you first meet them. During pictures she had great suggestions of pictures but also took pictures in places and ways we wanted too. She was also cool with the fact that our best man had Jesse’s camera and took pictures the whole time too. She was also very patient and flexible when taking formal pictures with my disabled brother. He can be difficult but she handled it very well. During the reception I didn't even notice her, yet she was always there when I needed her!Nicole made sure to get me a slideshow of highlights to me before Thanksgiving so Jesse and I had something to share with our families. I really appreciated how thoughtful that was. When I watched it I was transported right back to the day and how I was feeling. A few days later all the pictures were uploaded to printroom.com. I love my pictures; they are beautiful and there is a nice variety. Some detail pics, some serious, traditional formals and the non traditional ones too. My favorites by far are the candid ones of Jesse and I, our friends and our families. " - Christina

REVIEW FROM THE REVEREND:
I have had the pleasure of working with Nicole and her staff at several weddings. She is warm and personable and her work is beautiful! I work with a lot of photographers, and she is the only one I have referred for my clients. Her laid back style is refreshing and her fees are affordable. You can't go wrong with Nicole M. - Jill Dillner





0 comments: