My Work Featured in Local Restarant Cafe Verde

12.03.2008

December is Open Artist Month at Cafe Verde and I was asked by the owner to display my work. I picked one image that took me a month to choose and it's now being proudly displayed at Cafe Verde in Phillipsburg, NJ for the month of December.
If you happen to be in the area please stop by for some great food and to look at all the art work featured. It's a small, very casual place and I recommend sitting upstairs to get a great view of the river. Please make sure you call ahead to see if they are open. Since it's a family run business they are sometimes close early. I still haven't got used to the weird hours but after moving from a very diverse town, good food is very hard to find where I now live. Cafe Verde is one of my favorite spots to eat in town.

"Cafe Verde offers Eclectic American Cuisine with Southwest Flair. "Some like it Hot..."ask for the authentic daily dish, "Some like it Not..." Cafe Verde offers a taste for every palate. Guests are invited to come casual, eat fine food and BYOB. The cafe features work by local artists with new exhibits every month!"

0 comments: