It's Official! I am now a full time wedding photographer

10.04.2010

After much consideration I am pursing my passion full time! I have worked in the corporate world for the same company for over 12 years so it was very hard to let it go. They gave me so much flexibility such as working from home and out of remote offices but sadly it's coming to an end.


These past few months have been overwhelming for me and I apologize for my slower then usually response times. It's not my style but there was just so much going on in life that I fell behind, really behind. I am still in the process of playing catch up but the good thing is, it only gets better from here. Now I have time to really expand my career in the wedding world and live my dream.

I am looking forward to more destination weddings so if you know anyone in the US or most parts of the world there are NO TRAVEL FEES. I love to travel and I want more destination weddings in my portfolio so I am willing to make some sacrifices to get there.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

0 comments: