7 16 10 The Wedding of Marisa and Ken at Addison Park Aberdeen NJ

10.23.2010



This was my first time working at Addison Park in Aberdeen and I can't wait to go back, I have a few lined up for next year! Sal the Maitre De was amazing and made me feel like a guest. Everything about Addison is top notch. They have a large getting ready suite. Beautiful places indoors and out for photos. The food was phenomenal and so was the service. Of course Sal did a wonderful job of keeping things flowing all day and night.

Her dress was by Private Label and was purchased at Enzo Bridal



DJ was Elite Entertainment's Dominic

Isn't the ceremony area breathtaking. Never mind that it was 100 degrees out......you can't tell :) They were going to move it indoors due to the heat but they decided to keep it outside and I am so happy they did. You would never replicate this beautiful scene indoors.
Talk about some serious flowers......


Cute Favors that were customized with the names, dates and colors.
Elegant room. I love those chairs and the natural light was beautiful.

0 comments: