3 27 10 The Indian Wedding of Meghali and Dev at the Imperia Somerset NJ

5.12.2010

I had the pleasure of attending my first larger Indian wedding, my first one was a very small backyard wedding. I was told that this wedding of 300 guests was on the small scale from the DJ showing my videos of parties with over 1000 guests from his iPhone. Now that I think of it Dev's Sister had on of the most elborate weddings I have every seen.


I know Dev's sister pretty well so when she called me to shoot his wedding right around the corner I was thrilled. Dev and Meghali had a very short engagement of just a few months and how they managed to gather 300 guests in the time frame is beyond me. Especially since most of them came from all over the country and the world. The dance floor was packed and it was packed to the point that I could feel the floor moving beneath my feet.

The traditional Henna Tattoo was created by her sister. I loved the colors of the wedding.
The couple had their reception at the Imperia in Somerset





The couple had a small Puja prior to the wedding. It was so peaceful.


Their first dance
I really enjoyed how much fun they had at the reception. Neither one was shy about dancing in front of a crowd so it was great for me.
DJ Rose Events Entertainment Shahid and Ruchir. They have been featured on Platinum Weddings and hosts events all over the world.

0 comments: