Trash the Dress Bridal Session Down on the Farm in Raleigh Cary NC Wedding

3.05.2010

WOW! What a great trash the dress session I had with Marie. No, we didn't ruin the dress, we just had fun in it without worrying about getting it dirty. Wedding days are so crazy and so pressed for time, that having a trash the dress session is the perfect way to have more fun in your wedding dress. It allows me to think a little more and come up with more creative shots and gives you tons on great photos. I am looking forward to my upcoming trash the dress sessions with two recent couples......I can't wait!


Marie was great to work with and the farm that she grew up on was PERFECT! The farm gave me so many different backdrops to work with that I want to go back in the spring! I had a blast! It was located in Cary North Carolina which is on the outskirts of Raleigh. Honestly, Cary looks just like NJ, but right smack in the middle of Cary is this old farm. From all the snow the farm was super muddy and I had to go to Target to buy rain boots but it turned out to be a good purchase. The Tea Length dress was great too.......can you imagine a full train in this mud?

According to theknot.com tea length dresses are one of the hottest trends of 2010. I have only had one bride wear one back in 2008. It's fun, flirty and takes a special kind of girl to pull it off and a great pair of shoes...........in the case cowgirl boots.






















0 comments: