12 27 09 Wedding of Jessica and Peter Green Pond Country Club Easton PA

2.07.2010

Jessica and Peter had a fantastic wedding just a few days after Christmas at the Green Pond Country Club in Easton PA. I was just there for a few hours but I had a fabulous time. The couple also didn't want to take posed shots but it's always good to have a few. Candids are great but you need a good mix to please everyone. They were a fun happy couple and Jessica wore bright red shoes that barely peeked out from her lace gown. Being different is a good thing!


Well this is my last wedding of 2009. It was a great year with over 40 weddings and my first destination wedding in the Bahamas. Can't wait to see what 2010 will bring!
The couple had a touching first dance.
I loved the exposed wooden beams of Green Pond's Ceremony Room.
Green Pond also has these great doors which make a wonderful backdrop for photos on the dance floor.


0 comments: