1 16 10 The Winter Wedding of Jacquelyn and Charles Lafayette College Easton PA Eastonian

2.20.2010

Jacquelyn and Charles were married at Lafayette College in Easton, PA. The couple made pretty much every detail of their wedding and it was for 250 guests. Jacquelyn did such an incredible job that I was blown away. All of her locations were excellent for photos and it was extremely well planned. I can't stress the importance of light enough and the hotel, the church and the college all had great light. We spent over 10 hours with the couple and there were three photographers, so this is a HUGE post. These are my husband and my photos. I will list the second shooters below in a separate slide show below ours.
Love this shot. Jacquelyn got ready at the Eastonian Condos/Hotel in downtown Easton. The room she got had such beautiful light that I could spend hours shooting just inside the hotel. Check out her hairband. It's went so well with her hairstyle.
Yes! My first pair of Louboutin........shooting them is good enough for me. I love the snowflake detail. Those red soles just POP and look great in photos. Getting the rings to stay there was a task in itself but so worth it.
The bride thought of this shot to incorporate the wreaths she made into the photos. I always enjoying hearing ideas from the brides. My goal is to make you happy.
Jacquelyn was so comfortable in front of the camera.
Even the church had great light.

When Charles first laid eyes on Jacquelyn he had a smile from ear to ear. She was crying down the isle. My husband got some great photos of her taking deep breaths and trying to hold back the tears, but as soon as she saw it the tears started flowing.
Cute photo in the bubbles
Girls just wanna have fun
Their dog is very important to them so they brought her to the college for a few photos. Believe it or not furry pooch wandered onto their lawn after escaping the shelter. They decided to adopt and it's been love every since. She really is a great dog.



They had a large wedding party but everyone cooperated well
GQ~

The couple had sparklers at the grand exit


These are a few of my husbands photos







DJ Fly Guy Productions DJ Sharbel Skooire@aol.com Awesome DJ who I worked with in the past.
Limo - J&J Driver Sam I have worked with Sam in the past. He is a great limo driver
Videography - Reiners Visual Productions
Cake - Village Bake Shoppe





The second shooter Chris spent the day with the groomsmen. This was my first time working with Chris. Here are some of his photos.







0 comments: