10.19.08 Becky and Chris' Engagement Session - Lockridge Park - Alburtis, PA

11.22.2008


Becky and Chris picked a great park for their engagement pictures. I have heard about Lock Ridge Park. Once I arrived and saw 5 other photographers at separate shoots, I knew there had to be some thing special about the park. The old buildings were a great backdrop and prop. Plus it was well shaded and peaceful.

Becky and Chris were one of my couples that just booked me in the nick of time. They had another couple eyeing their same day, who wanted to book me ASAP. Becky got the contract in right away so the date was there's.

I had a great time with the two of them and they are so down to earth, like many of my couples. After watching them interact and chatting with them through out the session I learned a little bit more about them. I chose a country song for the slide show even though I am NOT a fan of country music. I just thought it suited them well. When searching for their slide show song Paisley stuck out so I checked out his song list. I clicked on one song and I though it described her perfectly so I posted it and sent the slide show to the couple. A day later I get a call from Becky, turns out I picked their wedding song!

I am looking forward to a wonderful wedding day with them in June of 2009

Click here to view The Slide Show of Becky and Chris' Engagement Session 10.19.08

0 comments: